biolapseNew #DIY #LEDstudiolights for #biolapse. Bright as hell, non pwm so no flicker, and only cost $50 to make each.
- biolapseI found an online recipe. I have it linked in one of my last few blog posts on biolapse.com. i modified the design a little to beet my own needs and constructed them from 1/4inch foamboard.
- longjammanoranjanare these leds?
- biolapse@longjammanoranjan yep. Very pleased with them too. I think I have a link to them at the biolapse website under the equipment tab. Excellent value for sure, I think they were about 200 a pop.
- biolapseAhh crap I'm at the bar and the pic did not load. Yes those are led, i thought you meant some different ones. Check out my biolapse blog I put all the resources up to build your own
- longjammanoranjanThanks for the reply.. One more question ,, have u tried flower blooming outdoors??
- biolapse@longjammanoranjan nope. Generally our
- biolapseGenerally outdoors is just too difficult with constant light changes and breezes blowing the flowers around. All my stuff is done in sets in my studio :)
Log in to like or comment.