homestitchnessI am really enjoying watching my #ortjar fill up! Have done a lot of stitching so far this year and I am super excited about my current projects! Haven't decided whether or not to post another sneak peek of my latest design as I don't want to give too much away... however it is 3/4 of the way finished and I'm hoping to release it on Monday, March 2nd! #homestitchness
- stitchingstaceyI love mine too. Finally got one few weeks back and love watching the colours come together.
- quiet_hoursThat is a thing? What does that hashtag/name mean? I have a. Jar that I've been filling for about a year.
- stitchreduxFun! I just throw my remnants on the floor then sweep them up with piles of dog hair.
- homestitchnessIt makes such a pretty decoration, doesn't it? @artymoments :)
- homestitchnessYes it appears to be something lots of stitchers are doing @quiet_hours - I had never heard of it before I joined IG but have jumped on the bandwagon this year! I will tag you on my original post that explains the name :)
- homestitchnessHahaha @stitchredux :)
- homestitchness@mfas86 glad I could inspire you, haha :)
- cottage_stitchesI started a jar for yarn because of you! 👍
- homestitchness@cottage_industry YAY! :)
- knottydickensI am going to do this!!!
- homestitchness@knottydickens yay! It's fun - happy I could share the idea with you :)
- homestitchness@creativelife_happylife #creativelifehappylife 😊
- homestitchness@pipiandtoto this is my #ortjar (apparently thread scraps are called 'orts') I need to post an update! 😊
- sweetaddiebethI need to start one! So cute!!
- homestitchnessYou should! 😁 @sweetaddiebeth And thank you so much for all the Insta 💟 ! 😘
- sweetaddiebethI couldn't help myself! You make beautiful art!
Log in to like or comment.