tracietalkshealthThe busier we are, the more pizza we have for dinner. Its homemade, healthy, grain free & so satifisying. No one's complaining 👌 The Almond Easy with Basil pizza base, take less than 5 mins to prep ~ you'll need :
2C Almond Meal
2 leaves of Kale
3/4C Grated Cheese (optional)
1Tbs Olive Oil
Handful Fresh Basil Leaves
1/4tsp Baking Powder
Shake of Sea Salt
Oven @ 180C (365F), line a pizza tray with baking/grease paper. Place veges in processor first, until finely chopped - then place all other ingredients in the processor, mix well until formed. Using greased hands, remove mixture from processor, roll into a large ball. Place ball onto pizza tray & flatten to form base. Bake for 15 -25 mins. Remove from oven & top with REAL FOOD (we added #organic #chicken & veges) # then back into oven for final 10 -15 mins to bake before devouring.
Cheers to your good #health #healthyeating #pizza #grainfree #paleo #easy #almond #basil #nutrition #balance #jerf #realfood #glutenfree #instahealth #italian #diet #vegetarian #nutrition #baking #recipe #protien #satisfying #THIflavourpairings
- samsochackaYum @tracietalkshealth! I've been making flour bases forever, but have some almond meal to use up. Now I know what to do with it. Thanks!
- tracietalkshealthCheers @samsochacka !! Its honestly so easy, I find it easier than the flour bases and the grain free aspect lightens things up too. Tastes almost biscuity. Hope you enjoy as much as we do :-) x
- chellebrissy1Yumm!!! Will make this during the week x Thank you for sharing - looks like a beautiful pizza xx
- tracietalkshealthThanks @chellebrissy1 ! Its def one of our fav easy dinners, so filling and tasty. Hope you guys enjoy as much as we do :-) (and left overs taste perfect when cold for lunches too) xx
- julie_baldock_What is almond meal please and where can I buy it? xx
- tracietalkshealthHi @joolsbaldock , Almond Meal is 100% ground almonds (skin removed). You can buy pre packed at health food shops and good supermarkets in health food aisle. Where are you located? This is what its called in Aust, maybe something diff elsewhere. Happy to investigate & get back to you xx
- tracietalkshealthHi @khgannon_14 thnx - the full recipe is here 🙆😘
Log in to like or comment.