ericcresseyScapular control lesson: wherever the arm goes, the shoulder blade should follow - and vice versa. This is an aberrant pattern. Scapula anteriorly tilts instead of retracting and staying "hugged" to the rib cage as humerus extends/horizontally abducts. Scapula doesn't sufficiently protract or "wrap around" the rib cage to get to the armpit as the humerus flexes/horizontally adducts. Really common mistake that often leads to anterior shoulder discomfort. Find serratus anterior and lower traps and all the villagers rejoice. #cspfamily #armcare #MLB
- john_4qfit@mattricedc @gutwrenchcrossfit @belong2fit 💯💯💯👌
- corey_bridgesc4Mostability indeed.
- garbenn_cg@ericcressey I wouldn't doubt you ! Thanks for the great info as always. If you have any more info on this topic I would really love to read up on it. Thanks a million !!
- t_caulfield27This is legit @jakem757
- ajministeri@samrknight we need to get him on our podcast.
- e_row44@dglutes @bobbyortho 📚📝
- ___celestemarie@andylyon19 #preach
- nickaslanian@kylehawes14 there ya go guy
- serrano.fitness@connienguy watch this and follow up video, what I'm looking at during rows/presses
- esrecord@anishak4 , this is post one, ( remember when we were talking about bent over rows?)
- themobilitystop@ericcressey-Good reminder. Looking forward to attending the shoulder seminar at the end of the month. 💪
- e_row44@carolinebishop23 @kelwilliamson32
- marc_corleon3@resheeraj check out his website
Log in to like or comment.