ginaleekimDear peeps. I've hit a wall. I'm not "feeling it" with my art lately, so I'm procrastinating yet again & making more travel palettes...lol! This is a tiny one (I emptied out a #traderjoes mint tin) fitted with 6 watercolor pans of my most essential pigments. I squeezed watercolors into empty pans and waited a day or 2 to dry. Go to "Art Supplies I Use" tab underneath my blog banner, which links to these little plastic watercolor pans. Make your own tiny travel palette. It's fun and adorbs! And hopefully, I will get out of my art funk soon. I need to start painting again...
- rhereford214@kumcur @periwinklepass Hmmmm...cute idea!
- kmoulton32Great idea! Good luck on getting out of your funk...
- sandikeeneArt funk sucks. Perhaps we need a t-shirt proclaiming it.
- micheleplvI know exactly what you mean👎
- cynthiaajuliannot to worry . . . I think rhythms of rest and renewal are essential to the creative process.
- reardonjenniferYour art is beautiful. .hope your muse soon returns.
- zendalazIm in the same boat. Im tryong to embrace it and take it as a sign i need to rest and then shake things up a bit with a more experimemtal approach
- audavivSo cute!
Log in to like or comment.