kristinkschellMy friend Julie always shares the best recipes. Chicken Tortilla Stew is in the crockpot ready for a casual Friday night supper. I'm not even sure who will be home tonight, but there's a warm bowl of soup for whoever comes our way. Here's Julie's recipe for you to try too:
2 cans kidney beans
1 can white beans
1 can black beans
1 can corn
4 cans Rotel Tomatoes
1 package taco seasoning
6-8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Drain beans and corn. Mix all ingredients in crockpot. Cook on low for 6 hours.
#recipes #gracetable #frontyardpeople
- julielylescarrAwesome!!! Thanks for posting~ this will be making it's way to my kitchen soon!
- kristinkschell@julielylescarr It's deeeelish and makes a huge pot! Enough to serve your entire crew! 😘
- suemooredonaldsonHmmm will def try this one! Thx
- judgewebbDumb question of the day @theschellcafe : Is chicken cooked or raw when you put in the crockpot?
- kristinkschell@judgewebb Raw... Let the crockpot do all the cooking! 😉
- tatemaggieThat looked awesome!
- lizettefleherHow many does this serve? Do you take chicken off the bone when it's done?
- kristinkschell@lizettefleher Use boneless, skinless chicken thighs. And shred in the pot when it's finished cooking. Serves at least 10-12!
- lizettefleherThank you @theschellcafe sounds like the perfect meal to make for our small group meeting next week!
Log in to like or comment.