derickdillardThank you to my awesome team at work for putting on an unforgettable baby shower for Jill and me! #babydilly #19kids #firstbabyshowerexperience
- alyssejacobs@_anna_joi_ I don't torment innocent animals, so I don't think I am the one with a problem.
- annalieseproper_@alyssejacobs everyone is saying u have a problem so i think u do! the baby didnt do anything so y should the baby get punished!
- alyssejacobs@_anna_joi_ And a lot of people say vaccinations are unhealthy, but does that mean they are correct? And because I don't care about the baby.
- annalieseproper_well then u r heartless @alyssejacobs u should care about a baby! u got a major problem
- alyssejacobs@_anna_joi_ Nah, like I said, I'm good.
- annalieseproper_that was stupid @alyssejacobs
- jamaica_lemonsCan you show them
- tori.27* Jill and I
- hollie_2019_No it's actually Jill and me...
- i.am.taller.than.uYea it is what @hollie_is_an_ostrich said because if u take off jill u would read it "thank u for putting on a nice baby shower for me" not "thanks for putting on a nice baby shower for i it makes more sence @tori.27 just take off the first word and read the sentence without it
- chucha2003Aww I love your show
- hannah_hockey19It's Jill and I but does it really matter @hollie_is_an_ostrich
- hollie_2019_No, if you took Jill off you wouldn't say "Thank you for throwing a baby shower for I" you'd say me @hannah_hockey19
- hannah_hockey19Yes you'd say me if Jill's name wasn't there but, if Jill's name is there you'd say I. @hollie_is_an_ostrich
- lelu1016Regarding the grammar comments, if anyone is interested in learning about using me or I: Derick said it correctly. It is "Jill and me." I thought it would be "and I" for years and then I worked at a news station and learned otherwise. All you have to do is drop the first name and see if the sentence still sounds correct. "Thank you for throwing a shower for [Jill and] me." "Thank you for throwing a shower for me." You would use "I" like this, "Jill and I are having a party." Not, "Jill and me." Even though you would have to change the word "are" to "am" it would be, "I am having a party" if you dropped the first name.
- nay_on.fleekI record all of yall show
- poojapatnaik63Jill plzzzz ask ur dad to adopt me into his family I would really lv to b ur sibling I love to b a prt of big family
Log in to like or comment.