krisjennerBest pic AHAHAHAH North got a little fussy waiting for Daddy's Show to start !!! We took her backstage for a snack right after this but just had to share...love the patience of @beyonce #AnnaWintour @kimkardashian #NYFW #YeezySeason #mommymoment
- charoletteletter57Kim an effin idiot. I hope she was embarrassed by that. Jezuz.
- onika_101So that Beyonce she's Kim kardashian @togo_exotique
- onika_101& Your mother is a idiot for not aborting you @charoletteletter57 Christ
- charoletteletter57@onika_101 I'm sorry darling but u ruthlessly protect a woman who will never acknowledge u. I'm sorry. :(
- onika_101Stop being a hater,,youre just a secret fan, and double tap hunny😘 @charoletteletter57
- togo_exotiqueEt toi tu es une grosse conne @onika_101
- onika_101Blah blah blah ya mother 😘 @togo_exotique
- bibocoolحتى عيالهم يفشلون ونحسبهم غير عن 👦👼😂 @mhs5225 @sarahabdullah0 @demabdullh @bestmem @princessbuotique @shroq_omar
- sarahmakeupartist1@bibocool 😂😂😂😂💔💔
- alishaahubbardI usually don't post comments but I randomly came upon this photo and had to say a lil something. Any mother on this in the world knows exactly what this moment feels like. It's emotional, embarrassing, and makes you feel like you're doing something wrong. What makes me really feel for Kim is that her life as a mother is under a microscope! She's criticised for every little thing. Where as the rest of us just take a breath, do what we can and move on. No one will remember us or our fussy baby ten minutes from now anyways, and they don't. Honestly, this photo impresses me because she's actually dealing with it wonderfully and she's taking her daughter to do th we see things with her. That's impressive. She should be applauded instead of laughed at, criticised, or ridiculed.
- jai_tadeoWhy bring a baby to a fashion show, though? I'm not a mom but even I know how embarassing it is when a child starts to throw a tantrum. I just do not understand why Kim brought North. You do not see Blue Ivy on this photo. Why bring the baby at all?
- jeffsonw38@jai_tadeo because this was kanyes fashion show. Can you blame him for wanting his daughter to be there? Get off their dick.
- email@example.com I was not hating. You idiot. I asked a valid question. And yes, I know it's Kanye's fashion show and understand his wish to have his family there. My point-you idiot- is that sitting for an hour beside the runway with all those lights and loud music is no place for a baby. You idiot.
- firstname.lastname@example.org of course North will throw a tantrum. They could have her somewhere quiet and comfortable during the show. Perhaps bring her out at the end or something. But actually make her sit through the show is not a good idea.
Log in to like or comment.