fitmencookYes I'm #cheesin in the pic because not all cooking gets done in the kitchen! Working on something that I've been wanting for a long time now - the official FitMenCook app! 🙌 Today I met with app developer Andreas (all the way from the UK) to finalize some details for version 1. It'll be one of the first of its kind. What features would YOU like to see? 👂👀 Comment below and if we're able to use your idea, we'll add you to the Beta testers list! Epic things in store. Boom. (Traducción abajo)
No toda la cocción se hace en la cocina! He estado trabajando en algo muy genial y que he estado esperando durante mucho tiempo - la app oficial de FitMenCook! Hoy me reuní con el programador de aplicaciones, Andreas (del Reino Unido) para finalizar algunos detalles para la versión 1. Va a ser una de las primeras apps con esas caracteristicas. ¿Qué características te gustaría tener en la app? 👂👀 Comparte tu idea abajo y si podemos utilizar tu idea, te añadiremos a la lista de probadores beta! Seguramente, ya vienen cosas muy cheveres. Bum.
- balanceandovidasLas harinaa libres de gluten🙌🙌🙌
- jonnygaspMany of your recipes are near meatless. So how about an inclusive logo for those recipes that vegetarian and/or vegans can prepare? A small "v" or "veg"
- allimaemaeNot sure if anyone mentioned it, but gluten free please (I have celiac disease)
- bailey.micheleI think it would be great to have the recipes that you can schedule for a day of the week. For example, I'd eat chicken kabobs on Monday, stuffed bell peppers Tuesday, etc. then from that schedule you can develop a grocery list. That is literally the most annoying thing about recipes is writing them down and then basically matching ingredients to develop a list. (Ex: 4 oz chicken for the kabobs on Monday + 2 oz chicken for the stuffed bell peppers = 6oz chicken that I need to buy)
- m_h_1_5👆👍 That is a really great idea. I have an app called diet point and it has a similar feature that is helpful.
- nikiynovaShopping list!!!! & and meal time alarms !!!!!!
- brownfaceceo@mrsporfiria I love him and now he's working on a cookbook!!
- gquintela@fitmencook Hey Kevin, Really interested in talking to you about bringing you on board with our brand @lecheeknutrition Please let me know where I contact you.
- runtoohealOutstanding!!!! Can't wait!!!!! 💪👊👏👍😊
- adhlemy21All in one app to record your workouts, calories burned, miles ran, cooking timer, and/or allow to take pictures and include meals you prepare yourself.
- baezmumKeyword search - recipe lists- list where to buy .."out of the odinary " items
- ay.nicDooooooo it!!!!! ASAP!!!
- its_allaboutromie@fitmencook grocery list for each recipe choosen for the week which is also tied into the meal prep. Ability to customize the serving sizes to include others in the household that you will be eating healthy with. A clock that you can use as your wake up alarm that would then automatically generate other alarms to remind you to eat on time and drink water. Saves your weekly data so you can have an auto generated food journal through your journey.
- prettygeekz@its_allaboutromie agreed
- lilyrunsdisneyKeyword search, ability to save recipes, add notes for variations, allow users to review, comment, divide by courses, macro type, maybe ingredient search. Must break down nutrition no nutrition= I don't bother
- roselinflores24@fitmencook una lista de SÚPER Alimentos que incluya sus beneficios y enlace a las recetas 😋
- 1amtul2lcQuantities of vegetables in who for example 2.5 stalks of celery instead of 1 cup or 50grams or all of em? And quantities of shopping list for the weeks prep.
- tajxiTo be able to add to a shopping list whilst browsing recipes which can later be exported to your grocery store online shop ie asda in the uk
- cup_cakes_by_renee@fitmencook your page is awesome! Everything looks sooo amazing! Quick question...I am interested in making my own app, and was wondering if you could refer me to your app developer?
Log in to like or comment.