lclarke522The sweater I am knitting can wait. I suddenly need a crochet mandala for my night stand 😜
- belleepoquewhimOh my. I thought I only needed one of your polka dot crochet hooks, but now that I see the granny square one in your hand...I'll have to jump the next time you take orders!
- lclarke522All part of my evil plan @belleepoquewhim 😁 (I am pretty sure I have a couple of them in stock already, if you don't want to wait!)
- shibubleWell. Your evil plan's creating havoc in my mind. But, I'm in the UK and postage is a bit of a killer. So. I shall carry on saving my pennies ... and, may the havoc continue.
- lclarke522Oh, the postage thing is such a deterrent, isn't it? It's a shame we don't have Star Trek beaming technology yet @shibuble 😉
- shibubleI have had to pay taxes here before the item was released which, all-in-all, ended costing quite a lot. I have definitely been 'hooked', it's just a case of being reeled in now. I'd sign up for beaming. I must add, just LOVE & ADORE your business name - I aspire to actually live in s
- shibuble.... to live in a Polka Dot Cottage .....
- lclarke522Aw, thank you @shibuble 😊 For me, the name is purely fantasy. Although the idea of a little polka dot cottage in the back yard to use as a studio is very appealing!
Log in to like or comment.