usinteriorHere's a seriously cute photo to start your day: A monk seal watches a baby turtle crawl on the beach at Papahānaumokuākea Marine #NationalMonument. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, #Papahānaumokuākea encompasses 139,797 square miles of the Pacific Ocean -- including the Hawaiian Islands National #WildlifeRefuge and Midway Atoll National Wildlife Refuge (@USFWS). Many of the islands and shallow water environments are important habitats for rare species such as the threatened green sea turtle and the endangered Hawaiian monk seal. Photo by Mark Sully.
- kaleyb1010Ahhhhh!!! 😍 @jshipps1
- katiemarshall15@emersendodge idk it just made me happy
- emersendodgeomgosh its beautiful!! @katiemarshall15
- drewabby@_sarahbell_ how dare you do this to me?! I have stuff to do tonight and now I'm overwhelmed with cuteness!
- _sarahbell_BABIES @drewabby
- jessesgirl34@carissagaga this is one of my faves
- caricosas@jessesgirl34 ohmygoodness. I love smiling animals
- boneasaurus@briaa18 PHIBITS!
Log in to like or comment.