deweynielsenLinear Stealth Walk - My favorite locomotive drill for foot #strength, #balance and resilient knees. I use these much more often before mountain climbing and backpacking season to train my knees to tolerate the abuse of steeper descents. #stealthwalk #movement #mobility #FRC #FunctionalRangeConditioning #bodyweighttraining #climbing #backpacking #impactperformancetraining #newberg #KneesOverTheToesIsOK
- phillandry1986@amandamartel cool channel
- jeff_hairston@coreybeasley @hi_im_christi
- hi_im_christi@jeff_hairston_aoj I'm gonna try once my knees aren't all jacked up! Haha
- sayitmayThis looks fun to try. Will give it a shot!
- bonne_do you do online training? @deweynielsen
- delp21@deweynielsen great videos 👌
- timmorrill@goose00helton we should make a vid on this knees over toes misconception
- marnie_quinnHave you ever studied Horton's Fortifications? I think you might like them. It's modern dance basics BUT they are based on linear movements, core strength etc.
- thegoodmessage_@thatdude_v @bforce06
- amj_85@dmanacho 😉
- h_keeem@marcusisaacyeo try this
- graceinmvmnt@colleenfights Pretty fantastic, right? Let's play this week.
Log in to like or comment.