antranikdotorgI started the horse stance motivational month last week. The point of holding this position is to strengthen the inner thighs, hips and lower back. As we do, we could widen the stance and it makes for excellent active flexibility training for the straddle #splits. This is my 5 step horse stance. Want more info? Check out antranik.org/horse-stance/ or /r/flexibility! #doyoueven7step #reddithorse #antranik #middlesplits #straddle #mobility #movementculture #opensourcemovement #reddit
- rockthecasswaCan you do straddle splits?? I'm still working on it! I'm curious about horse stance helping. :) 🐎
- imchrisbrownFinally did night 1. Stoked to see how this improves my life.
- antranikdotorg@rockthecasswa I'm not too far but this will definitely help you get deeper in a manner that's less taxing on the knees than holding straight legged straddle splits while still developing the strength for it!
- antranikdotorgGreat to hear @imchrisbrown !
- imchrisbrown@sh_ayne horse stance
Log in to like or comment.