mommasocietyDressing a bump can be hard. What was the first maternity wardrobe item you bought?
- mommasociety#maternity #pregnancy #motherhood #bumpstyle
- careen_sShort black wrap dress. I figured, "work the legs while you can." Lol
- mommasociety@careen_s love it!! Nothing like a big bump to make those legs look super skinny! 😉
- lifeasallisonA white maternity cami was the first thing I bought. I'm not a fan of Bella bands, and would layer the cami under my non-maternity tops as my bump got bigger. 😄
- mommy.chicI live in black dresses and add fun accessories like scarves & hats! preggers or not it is a great way to be #mommychic 😃
- mommy.chicPS- @mommasociety when you launch I am happy to share with your readers maternity style tips. As a stylist and soon to be mommy of 4 I know a thing or two about this ☺️I love helping other moms look and feel their best at this transition time. Lmk 😘😘
- mommasociety@mommychicbyjessica shoot me an email with your contact info! We're going to be looking for some guest posts. Hello@ momma society.com ❤️
- mommasociety@lifeasallison cami's = lifesaver!
- becki_leon1013Thrift shopping!! No need to spend all that money on clothes you'll only wear for three months or so (: I bought three really nice outfits that made me feel beautiful and new, and the rest we spent a day shopping around and I found amazing gently used (already broken in) clothes
- sarahcnellyExtra long camisoles! They make wearing your non-maternity shirts last longer :)
- be_a_dearLeggings! ASOS has the softest maternity leggings. I'm convinced I'll still want to wear them after I deliver :)
- beckyrobrosSo pretty future mom!
- divine_littlesLong tees were my favorite! I think I shopped at asos.com and old navy the most.
- mommasociety@raebirddesigns I'm with you on the long tees. Normal tees are now crop tops!
- jennmaguire@mommasociety maternity leggings and maternity jeans, now I never want to go back to wearing normal ones!😋
- mommasociety@jennmaguire isn't it crazy how much more comfortable they are! Elastic waists for the win!
- scorpion_angelAG and Paige jeans!
- ohbabynutritionI was excited to give birth and get back to my "normal" clothes, but I find dressing for breastfeeding almost more limiting 😆 it's such a short time in the grand scheme though... and SO worth it.
Log in to like or comment.