local_milkWinter citrus meringue tarts from a full day of baking in Venice with dear friends now on the blog along with an opportunity to outfit your own baker's kitchen. For the tarts, you can use whatever combination of citrus you like but I opted for tangerines, blood orange, and Meyer lemon. Top it with a glossy Italian meringue (because when in Venice...) & you have a bright, wintery dessert. | @samsunghomeappliances is generously giving away a sleek, smart fridge perfect for any prolific or novice baker. tag them in the caption of a photo or video of your creations inspired by their video series (the egg separation video is an excellent refresher if you're making these tarts) along with #chefsecrets ... check out the post for details and good luck! #localmilkrecipes
- coppermill_kitchenLuv these! @local_milk do you think mini tarts would work in the moulds we sent? A intriguing thought! Hope you have had a unforgettable trip full of inspiration!
- mammissima_I've never found Meyer lemons in Italy. Intrigued. 🍋
- shmo5_gh95@3bgh شوف التصوير
- carleighflower@folkmagazine you'd like this account.
- stephanierachellillyCrazy captivating!
- gemmajonesphotography.com_gjI love your styling, rustic, moody, great. Full of wonderful images, very inspirational.
- fitness_tastes_sweetYour work is captivating
- jessicajclarke@lachwoods @ilsebritt this is the one I was telling you about
- angela_ewol@jl_111 check this out
- julie.bam.loweThese look scrumptious @angela.ewol, you cooking? Ha
Log in to like or comment.