melaculbertsonHit Trader Joe's for some #whole30 foods. @drcul hit Costco too and Whole Foods (sparingly!). Ready to start Monday! 🍓🍤🍌
- riomikeWe did the same last night, at Trader Joe's to stock up.
- melaculbertson@riomike I love TJs. Lots of label reading in crowded aisles today. Lol.
- riomikeIndeed, especially during this new month of the year. Our TJ is across from a new Whole Foods, so there's some good variety in town!
- abbyladybugWe've started. I may be whining all month. In already have things I can't eat because of my IBS, so there are even more limits. Only 30 days! I wish I were more of a meat eater.
- carolinamamaAre you following a meal plan or a #whole30 cookbook? It's tempting.
- melaculbertson@abbyladybug Oh no! I bet the IBS constraints make it even tougher! I do like meat but trying to do more fish too, which I'm picky about.
- melaculbertson@carolinamama Nope! I made my own meal plan based on lots of pinterest digging and reading their site. Found some good things so hope to post them on my personal blog once I get through a week!
- carolinamamaGreat! Thank you! All the best!
- robynsworldLove me some Trader Joes! They have the best frozen peas and the best naan bread, also frozen, plus they have great wine!
- abbyladybugYeah, can't do onions, garlic, those dates...
- abbyladybugOr almonds, pistachios.
- abbyladybugOr sugar snaps.
- melaculbertson@abbyladybug ack! I can't do some nuts. Those almonds are Daniel's.
- abbyladybugIt's only 30 days.
- melaculbertson@abbyladybug exactly!
Log in to like or comment.