emmajadebeautyfoodieThis is Jacky he's my dad's pet monkey here in Bali. He was given to my dad from a friend who moved away. He's been in captivity all his life and he's very much domesticated. He's the funniest lil dirty monkey with the funniest personality! And his little hands are adorable especially when he grooms you! Don't mind his stiffy lol. He always has one. Dirty little monkey lol #Bali #petmonkey #monkey #funnyguy #lovehim
- teddyfluffingtonOh wow!! Haha. 🐒🙊
- ctu2505That's hilarious!
- saz.price11Bahahaha dirty bugger
- marie_togaMonkey as a pet? Very nice!
- mia.colee@emmajadebeautydetoxer why has he got a chain that is cruelty
- pepperteaupIf he is domesticated why is he on a chain #animalcruelty #SHAME #savethemonkeys
- _sarah_crowleyCruel 😿
- email@example.com @mrs.teaupa @_sarah_crowley unfortunately you all don't know the story about this monkey. He's the happiest little monkey ever. He has the best life. The chain doesn't hurt him at all it's there to protect him from getting into glass and other objects he would smash and hurt himself with. He was a rescue monkey who was on the brink of death. My dad's friend rescued him, brought him back to health and then released him back to his clan once he was better. They monitored him and the clan had rejected him so my dad's friend brought him back home again. He ended up leaving this area of Bali so my dad has adopted him. He absolutely loves my dad. He gets angry at me if I go near dad. He eats fruit and nuts all day long. Dad takes him swimming for an hour each day. He takes him out when he goes out. Jacky isn't going insane he's played with and loved all day. I'm a huge advocate for animal rights and stopping animal cruelty and this is not a case of such! I'd feel extremely uncomfortable with it otherwise. So please don't feel bad for Jacky because he's the happiest most loved monkey ever.
- mia.coleeOk thank you for the comment @emmajadebeautydetoxer
- marie_toga@taylor_miner1 I said very nice...
- crunchiekittieoh he has the cutest face :D :D
Log in to like or comment.