instagram“I try to articulate the simple, yet harsh everyday lives of Afghans. I suppose I'm fascinated to observe a young population that has known no reality but war in forty years,” says Australian photojournalist Andrew Quilty (@andrewquilty). Currently based in Kabul, he covers news events around the region, including the unfolding crises spilling across the borders of northern Iraq, Turkey, and Syria. His own life journey began very differently, on beaches in the South Pacific. “I grew up in Sydney and spent my post-high school years surfing there and all over Australia and Indonesia,” he explains. “My interest in photography came a couple of years into that, and I began to combine the two obsessions when I got myself an underwater camera housing. Over time my passion for photography—as it became my career—began to override surfing. So much so that I now find myself living in a landlocked desert of a country, Afghanistan.” Photo by @andrewquilty
- marcelino_001Esta naturaleza me vuelve loco
- aq4_Lake on the All image and response
- danielhumpolecFollow @jirkakrupicka 😍
- iser_7ailI want to Continue
- ady_tobeFollowback please @instagram
- ho_orieh@sabarastegarpanah @__samaneh_ebr @fatixxo @sara4ostsl @hosnazarrin slm bacheha👋👋👋😄🙈midunin k ipade mn khune gomide o vib nadaram😳😜bacheha ma frda b ja adab az 7e sob hende3 darim pa zange bad z farsi darim na!? Pa dg adab nadarim k bporse!?!😏
- sara4bsdsa@ho_orieh na adab nadarim k beporse!
- handbag.kl👈follow guys
- painting_artist_kam_abdulNice pic
- nikastanta94Ma kjj
- jasminefinessedmeHey . Instagram I was wondering if u can help me or contact me my old account @mac_ovox password got reseted and I was wondering if u can but I back because it doesn't let me log in . please and thank u
- hogan_515هذي واضح انها من عندنا
- aslam2562ON THE WAY
Log in to like or comment.