overlayappOur app is catered for both designers and non-designers alike to design their photos on the go -- be it adding simple text, creating a marketing ad, or making a typography poster, etc. This post is about our Multi-line Text Editor that opens automatically when you 1) Add Text, 2) Double Tap on an existing Text Box on your canvas, or 3) Press on 'Edit' when a TEXT layer is selected/chosen (e.g via the Layers Side Menu). With our versatile Text Editor, you could easily customize parts of your text/sentence (highlight/select the part you want to change) to have different fonts, sizes and color, etc -- all in a single text box. This way, you do not really need to add a new text box for each word that needs to be of a different font, size or color. Only more complicated designs will require you to do those extra steps, as sometimes you would want very precise control of the placement/position of each individual word/sentence you have, or if the sentences have to be placed far apart from each other (thus having to split them into 2 or more text boxes). This video shows how I customized a sentence within a single text box using our Text Editor. You could also 'star' a font you like to add it to your favorite list for quicker access. We believe that these little details and nifty functions will help to make playing / experimenting with font type easier, so that creating typography posters can be a more enjoyable experience (and less hassle) for type lovers out there! MORE INFO: You are also able to SAVE YOUR WORKING FILE so you can continue your work again later. LOCK/UNLOCK a Text Layer if you want to keep it in position (prevent it from moving around). Check us out by clicking on the direct link under our profile. Kindly follow us for more demos too ^.^ #OverlayApp #TheOverlayApp #Inspiration #Typography #TextApp #OverlayLayoutIdeas #DesignApp #designapps #GraphicDesign #TextOnPhoto #iosapp #TextEditor #PhotoEditor #photoapp #photoapps #newapp #marketing #creatives #textapps #graphicdesigner #editingapps #editingapp #hyperlapse #apps #creativedesign #advertising #designtips #appreview #instagramapps #instagramapp
- overlayappThanks all!
- gundogcreativeThat's awesome.
- overlayappHi, thank you! Do check out our other videos, such as saving your working file, or 'multi-select' / 'select all' feature to move multiple elements (eg. Multiple text boxes and shapes) all at once, instead of moving them one by one.
- overlayapp@gundogcreative @lady.versatile @cormierprince88
- thedailytypeStunning #thedailytype
- overlayappThanks all. Kindly email us if theres any enquiries at email@example.com Cheers!
- suebzimmermanI like it @rachelpolish
- overlayapp@suebzimmerman thanks!
- shopcaseycasesWhat do you use to fast forward?
- overlayappHi @appshiit , i use instagram's @hyperlapse to take the video. But because @instagram only allows u to post 15secs max of video, they have an in-built mechanism for fast forwarding.
- shopcaseycasesreally? I didn't know that thank you so much!
- overlayapp@appshiit no problem👍
- overlayappHi @sandi_eveleth , this tip is for how you can have different fonts / sizes / colors for your text in a single text box. (You can also highlight a character within a word, not just the whole word)😊
Log in to like or comment.