pepper.phThese bottles of labuyo-based Traydor Hot Sauce might as well be the newest talk of the town - and a great holiday present for your hot-sauce lovin' friends. Check them out! Plus points for the cool packaging, too.
1. Judas - made with roasted garlic and tomatoes
2. Brutus - made with green apples, lemongrass, and cashew butter
3. Damaso - made with mango, pineapples, orange, and rum
4. Mata Hari - made with labuyo steeped in honey
For orders, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their profile @traydorhotsauce for more details. 🔥🔥🔥
- isabellieeeeee@ervocampo @ehrlichmarz @deowong
- chanyyy23@nvthvnkv I WANT ALSO!!!!!!!!
- thebaldbakerphWohoooo. Congrats @laveenaclavecilla. 😄😄
- mkturt@mikowarlord 😍 look brah
- rohitchugs@juhilicious it's nice?
- jasongayamat@nvthvnkv : shyet i want too!! Alam ko na gift ko syo!!
- traydorhotsauceThank you for the feature @pepper.ph ! We hope you enjoy your Traydor Hot Sauces!
- meesaimee@michaelviguilla Now I'm thinking of what to eat with hot sauce.
- michaelviguilla@meesaimee carbonara with Judas. Hahahaha!
- charliiemagne@julianism haha 😍👄😱😱
- bookieph@monicacopuyoc @songcoman
- twicecookedadobonice name :))!
- mikowarlordJudas 😈 @mkturt
- nikkadeo@dah_chii check this out.
- michdelroCool! @montserrattt
- m4maicaCheck it out @aldencruz! Hot sauce nalang as your Christmas gift? Haha jk @anrc711
- aldencruzLol. @m4maica. I want the judas one @mikkawee, how was it?
- aldencruz@migsandejas @isabellyguzman
- margauxalcid@ynezalcid looks nice hahaha for ur fish tacos lol
Log in to like or comment.