sweetcloverhoneyAnytime the topic of skydiving comes up I'm the first to say "Hell no! Not a chance I'm ever gonna be jumpin' out of a plane!!". I realized how blocked off I am to things I fear. Yes, there are logical fears and even fears that are necessary for survival. I wasn't afraid of dying, anyways.. It was the moment of jumping into the sky out the plane that scared me most! In the past when I've pondered the idea I could visualize and imagine I'd enjoy the calm parachuting phase but would never be able to get to that point. With any fear it's the initial step that is the scariest. Jumping into the unknown. But now I can embrace the process of becoming free and feel comfort in knowing that just over the ledge there is bliss. ✨She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.✨ #skydivearuba #fearless #arubayogisdecember #aruba #namaste #gopro #goproskydive #touchingclouds #happy #yogaeverydamnday #warrior @gopro
- serenag_0831Omg!!! That's awesome!! How was it?! I've been wanting to go sky diving! Seems like you had a great time Aruba! Very beautiful😊
- _amieeeee_You did it!!! You were so fearless all week!
- n.kristina.laLove Aruba! Tho yet to SkyDive!
- ritaarensHi Janice! I'm the deputy editor of BlogHer.com, and I'd love to email you about this photo. Can you send me your address? firstname.lastname@example.org
- sweetcloverhoney@ritaarens sure! It's Winklerj37@gmail.com 😊
Log in to like or comment.