kandiToday has been a tough day. Our family has suffered a terrible loss. Sharon was the best mother in-law! She was fun, energetic, loving, & caring. I loved how she liked to get up & go all the time. She would get you in check one minute & give you a hug the next minute. She still had a young spirit. It's unbelievable that she's gone. I'm so sad for @todd167 because they were so close... He talked to her every morning & all thru out the day, every day. It's hard losing people that you love but when it's out of the blue with no warning it just makes it that much harder.... I'm still in shock. 😢
- indiastreetPrayers are with u @kandiburruss
- missy_riches_scr_So sorry for @todd167, kandi he needs to get a divorce from you are disrespectful and will end up just like your mother
- missy_riches_scr_Old cold and looking stupid @kandiburruss
- toya_31May u rest in peace 🙏🙏🙏
- bnaturallynawlinsRiP Sharon Todd your mither was real and Kandi your mother is out of control and too old to be be having like a child.
- angelascreativestylesFor this cause shall a man leave his mother & father, & cleave unto his wife & they two shall be one flesh. I enjoy the show. But, I pray you will not allow the enemy to use your mom & cause division between you & your husband. Your mom does NOT come firs
- angelascreativestylesFirst...giving gifts to our moms is one thing, but her CONTROL & MANIPULATION toward you, is too much! Be happy.
- mammabyrdGod Bless You Todd🙏🙏🙏🙏
- candylickergirlGod will keep both of you
- jakkijetlovesRip MS. Sharon xoxoxox
- dmami_50My condolences to you & fanily ! May her loving energetic spirit continue in you & family RIP Ms Sharon!!
- jacqueline.williams.5243May God comfort your hearts. Losing a parent is hard when there's a close connection and without warning. She will be missed.
- msallthatcountisthelordSo sorry for you'll lost My the Lord Jesus Christ be with you'll's family
- big_redd35Todd, she's fine now I know it's hard my brother I truly feel your pain. Keep your head up high and stay focused.
- brown25193Sorry for your family lost give todd a hug and he will in turn hug you stay strong each day is better then before
- gorgi_cakesI'm sincerely sorry to hear about your loss. I live in the UK and I'm a fan of RHOA. We are a little behind regarding the seasons hence my late condolence! May you continue to stay strong together @todd167 with God's blessings xXx
- keko1420Be there for Todd today on Mother's Day because it will be hard for him today. R.I.P Ms Sharon. A wonderful mother and mother in law.
Log in to like or comment.