meagangood(Two police officers sitting in their patrol car in Brooklyn were shot at point-blank range and killed on Saturday afternoon by Ismaaiyl Brinsley. The suspect then committed suicide with the same gun, the authorities said. Mr. Brinsley is also believed to have shot his former girlfriend near Baltimore before traveling to Brooklyn)
This is mind blowing to me .. This is not the answer .. This actually makes things worse! These poor men had their lives taken from them ...and each of these men had families who loved them .. One of them had a 13-year-old son .. This just breaks my heart .. My father has been in law enforcement for 26 years .. This could of been my family simply because the uniform he's worn and his commitment to serve and protect... Not one group of any kind is the enemy .. Each person stands alone before God for their own sins .. This isn't right .. A eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind... My prayers are with the families of Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
- collegeboykevI agree with 👆. Now only if they look at us young black men that are not cops and being killed for no reason and cops get away with it.
- 1and1is3From stafford Texas we send our deepest sympathy to Brooklyn PD and the families of the good and honorable men that you all have lost. We send our prayers to and fir you all daily God Bless
- dawnyynicoleAwesome caption
- lillilnum1You couldn't say it better!
- roeskinoI just hope people do not feed into this bs! There was something wrong with dude from jump! He didn't have it all together in his head of his. Dude prolly didn't care about brown not garner! He was just the type to feed into bs and hope other will follow. Tryna stir up some Shyt before he took his own life! So pls lets stop even mentioning those names (brown and garner) when referring to the tragic event this past weekend.
- jaybell01This is so True... their lives matter just like black lives matter... a life is a life no matter what the color... Maybe if we where all color blind then maybe then we would be able to see that we all bleed the same...
- sevyn_85@yes_imbeautifull_ Im all for justice, but this isn't. . Pray to God you have no reason to call 911! All cops aren't bad, black or white. . But like I said, don't call them when you in trouble
- maryebouyerThat is really sad prayers going out for the 4 families involved. They all are experiencing something right now.
- carmelosantiago26Karma is a mutha fucker these cops aren't Angels Fuck Tha Police RS
- gemini_whoI Love Me some Megan but Wtf is She talking About Like Eric Gardner and every other person Thats killed by The police because of the skin that They could never take off and are not the only people with families fuck cops and that bullshit that they stand for..
- meetzoeblackAlmost all these black men dying by these Government gang members thats here to serve bullshit and protect each other, has had children. The children dying by police had families as well.
- adorejanelleI don't think this shooting had anything to do with this man's real feelings towards the cops. I think he is an example of a man who suffered some sort of mental break. I think people continue to overlook the fact that he made an attempt on his ex-girlfriend's life and the end result was him taking his own life. Not stable.
- t_cashmoneyRip to the innocent officers
- truedollar09Brooklyn is wild
- xcogit8im late, but I found some commments tasteless. Yes it's an "how does it feel moment," (when the tables are turned)... Yes the black young men who were slain by police officers, had families too. But who gave anyone, on either side of the law, the right to take a life, having say over who lives or die... God is king, ruler & judge, we stand before him, and no one else. Regardless who has a badge or who doesn't, we are all human beings; we must understand not all cops are bad cops. those cops are pedestrians each and every time that badge come off, they're regular ppl just like us... Those who think these men deserved to die bc of another man's sin, are just as evil as the man who pulled the trigger, Proverbs 23.7 "for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he," the only difference is, they jus don't have the balls to do it themselves. I pray God changes the hearts and minds of the ill thinking, for better, w/ good intentions. Bc the mind of the world are corrupted and the hearts are cold... RIP to those who have lost their lives to senseless violence.
- iamemilymarie_I love u for this 💛❤️💛❤️ #ripralphy
Log in to like or comment.