naughty_amelia_janeFinally after hours of sailing from Flores Island and passing so many spectacular islands along the way, we arrived at Rinca Island, which forms part of Komodo National Park. Rinca Island is one of the only two islands in the world where Komodo dragons can be found in the wild. It's not guaranteed that you will see them: even after travelling so far it's quite a gamble.
But little did we know, there would be plenty of wildlife in store for us... And not just of the dragon variety...
- atimidaffaireWoah ! The suspense 😍😍
- gurnam_Wonderful island photography ... will wait for the next version 😊
- beefy72_ruWhat an idyllic view. Looking forward to seeing the dragons 🐉😀
- ajaypal_rangarClear skies👌
- hedgey_that's nice Amelia
Log in to like or comment.