jessaseewaldMy parents texted me this picture! 😉 This year marks 30 years of marriage, and they're still in that "honeymoon" stage! 😍😍
It's great to see older married couples still so madly in love! ❤️ I love you Mom & Dad! 😘 @duggarfam
- lisadeespaschalI miss ur show so much, I am a big fan still.
- sophie.senpai._This is so fucked up. Who
- sophie.senpai._Sorry I pressed send hang on I'm not finished
- sophie.senpai._What kind of parents send their kids a pic of them Making out?!?! That is soooooooo wrong, some things just need to stay private, if I had a child, I would NEVER send one of those. This family is gross....
- sophie.senpai._@elisewehr04 You may think I'm gross, but I can take your opinion too seriously knowing you can't decipher which (your=you're) to use.
- elise.wehrI never said anything @sophia_slytherin_patronus11
- amazing_duggar_fanficssWatch your language please @sophia_slytherin_patronus11 @jordan7109 they were mimicking one of Ben and Jessas pic. Pay attention.
- firstname.lastname@example.org I see they're mimicking
- email@example.com it's pretty sick to send that to your child.
- firstname.lastname@example.org whatever, I'm not sinking to you guys level.
- cheesebugaaaThey aren't making out they are just kissing my parents do this and it's not gross
- julia.geremiao jim bob ur so hot @clairequeenan
- becky_m2001Why are so many of you people freaked out or disgusted by an innocent kiss!?! I grew up seeing my parents kissing all the time and it was a lot less innocent than this. They talked about sex openly too so it was never a big deal. Chill people, my parents have sent me pictures of them kissing, I have a picture of them kissing at their wedding vow renewal ceremony on my phone. I think it's cute and a real testament to the longevity of their love.
- becky_m2001@sophia_slytherin_patronus11 How old are you, anyway!?! If seeing an innocent kiss makes you say, "Gross", then you're probably not old enough to be on social media. Why don't you get off Instagram and go back to playing in the sandbox, little one!
- sophie.senpai._@becky_m2001 I'm not saying the actual kiss is gross, I'm saying sending that to your child is absolutely disgusting and sick. Next time before you reply to my comment, actually read it and understand the point before jumping to conclusions.
- khanstantly_lovinglifeThis world is messed up!!! People getting mad over her parent sending her a pic of them having a peck. SHE'S THEIR DAUGHTER FOR GOD SAKES! SHEESH! It called LOVE! What caring and loving child wouldn't want to see a pic of his/her parents kissing??? Plus... parents also kiss in wedding pics... anniversary pics... date pics... etc... and the kids see them. My husband and I have been married for 20 years... and my teens have pics of us having a peck here and there in their phone as well. GROW UP PEOPLE!
Log in to like or comment.