aichabouhlouCraving something sweet all day made me go right to making this cheat Apple strudel with peanutbutter in filo . It turned out healthy & yummy.
Should serve 8, but maybe not today 😜
6 big filo pastry sheets
3 table spoons meltet butter
3 table spoons honey
150 grams peanutbutter
Saute Apples in butter & set aside . Roll out filo sheets & brush each sheet with meltet butter & cinnamon. Blend 1 table spoon meltet butter, honey & peanutbutter. Coat the last sheet with peanutbutter mix and add apples & cinnamon. Fold filo over so you at once cover the apples and roll like a cigar . Brush all surfaces with butter and bake for 30 min .
- thefoodverseUh yum
- sassyandhappyalwaysOh my that looks and sounds like heaven on a plate and palate!
- saxifraga46Nam, nam! Herlig bilde!
- carolsfcunha@majopestana vou fazer pos teus anos ;)
- majopestanaSimmmm @carolsfcunha
- kristincallahanDo you bake at 350F? And just 3 tbsp of butter total? Bc you used some in sautéing the apples and then on the filo so I'm just wondering how to split it up? Also what kind of apples did you use?! @aichabouhlou
- aichabouhlouYes 350F for 30/40 min. I used baking apples called Aroma and I had some extra butter to sauté them. @kristincallahan
- kristincallahanOkay thank you very much! And with the filo, once you brush each sheet with butter, do you just stack them up on each other? Sorry for all the questions!
- aichabouhlouI don't mind your questions. Yes , but i also had some cinnamon on each sheet. You can also add some more honey if you prefer more sweatness . I"m trying to eat little sugar myself, si i'm a bit careful with the amount of honey . @kristincallahan
Log in to like or comment.