everydaydprkA lesson on satellites is taught at a high school English class in Pyongsong, North Korea. Photo by @andrea_uri
- jmmmaniarLook at that tv... Equipped classroom!
- andrea_uri@marymkatz @bigchris816 they say it's because the current leader will not allow his picture to be hung or any monuments to be built in his name. His father Kim Jong Il insisted on the same but after his passing, the people choose to respect his legacy in this way
- yipwanliTaught in English....?!?!! Wow!
- lizzzstomania@aaronlb17 check out this account!!!
- sharskar@loisquek this account is about nk!
- loisquekCooool!!! Hehe @sharskar
- graceesnellMan check out this account @alekas.attic
- thebfryan@rydoglee you would probably like this insta account
- everydayeverywhere@everydaydprk - if you guys hashtag your favorite photos with #everydayeverywhere we can repost there. Would be great to include your account!
- dylanbjohnson@carolinee27 followed.
- melissaghelmanWow how did you get into a classroom? Is this part of a tour?
- my256eyeWow...old-school students actually listening to their instructor instead of playing with their smartphones and growing up to be dumb*sses...nice! Would love to visit before they get infected with McDonald's and KFC!
- email@example.com so true!
- sayawun.willyDon't just visit, get out of your country and go live there!
- ke_vin_kimI would say those kids are very wealthy. Many kids cant educate in NK
- jorge.lazcano.10004This is a lesson on loyalty to the great leader
Log in to like or comment.