apartmentdietWoke up with a jolt this morning thinking about this & our work. We are always so focused on how we can "save time" but there is no way to save time. We can maybe influence how fast / slow we perceive it as going. Time keeps going on. What is in our power is our space, our environments. We CAN make more space. In our homes, desks, calendars, lives...on our shelves, on our plates, between our books. In bringing in healthy plants to make fresher air. This is one of the fundamental principles of our work. So maybe next time you find yourself thinking "I need to save time" try asking yourself "how can I make a little space?". You can start REALLY small. By removing 1 thing that doesn't belong. Or taking a 5 min break between tasks. Or...
Try it out and let us know. Thanks for @tippics & @swissmiss (that save time poster) for making this SO clear to me! Xnatalie
- apartmentdiet#morninginsight #wisdom #quotes #happyhouserules #makespace
- ilariafatoneI love the idea of saving space 👍👍😘
- tipatkinsYessss. Exactly. Time just is. We all only have 24hrs a day. It's the space to think that allows great thing to happen AND us to focus on what really matters! 😘
- apartmentdiet@un23ilaria thanks 🙌😘 ps did the blogpost help re accounting?
- apartmentdiet@tippics yes!!!!!! Space for whatever matters. To you. Xxx
- shanymossDo you have a recommendation for a specific plant? :)
- apartmentdiet@shanymoss actually yes a few. Google "7 Unkillable plants + apartmentdiet" & you'll get our blogpost on it - my fav is "money plant" x 🌱💚
- apartmentdiet@shanymoss take a pic of what you get would love to see x
- lucythekoreanFor this holiday season Im trying to follow one of your post 'shop at your home' that's my plan for saving our space🙌
- apartmentdiet@lucythekorean ah shopping the house is fun! (& moving things around) x ps sent you a reply Natalie
- lucythekoreanThank you☺👌Got it this morning, sent you a DM xxx @natplays
Log in to like or comment.