tinyfeetnessa few people brought it to my attention tonight that some "health" twitter account posted my picture (as well as a few other girls) and is claiming it as part of a "21 day fix" program. Going forward I'll make sure to watermark my photos (annoying😑) BUT the more annoying part to me is that my body is being used in some "quick fix" scheme. It certainly WONT happen overnight, definitely not in 21 days. If you want results you have to put in the effort, consistently and permanently. I have been, and will continue to better my mind, body and health, every day. Rome wasn't built in a day ladies. ❤️😘
- koiaa@aaronsanfilippo my inspo
- sextonfitness@tinyfeetsbbg I love this!! You go girl! Would love to feature you on my page. Message me on Facebook or KIK (both are in my profile) I would love to hear more of your story!
Look forward to hearing from you
- lbarreda@mangogos 😩😩 yaaaa voy a empezar mañana sin falta
- ybgiriffets@elisharoberts I think I have tagged you before. But this woman is my inspo! Love it!
- christinacatsiavasThis is fricken amazing results! @nikita.catalano
- nikita.catalano#Sogood #myidealbody @christinacatsiavas
- elisharoberts@ybgiriffets yes you have tagged me before. Pretty unbelievable!
- khalyysiaI'm so scared to purchase the program ?! Is it really worth it ?! I'm afraid to fall of the wagon 😣
- honeyisz@marsunshine. @nanzyacosta
- shieriru.leeDamn I think your week one is about where I'm at now . 12 weeks really isn't a long time in the long run either @.@
- harren2012@sw33t_addie @rens_journey
- emiliafmr@mcfernandes_ eh incriiivel
- jesqahThis is one of my favorite transformations! @mtran5010
- mtran5010I need this @jesqah
Log in to like or comment.