glennondoylemeltonNEW PLAN OF ACTION:
You know that voice in your head that’s always telling you that you’re not a good enough woman, man, wife, husband, mother, father, friend, artist, worker, giver, human? Let’s retrain that voice starting now.
Let's practice speaking to our self kindly and with respect- like we would speak to a good friend. We need to make friends with ourselves. We are stuck with our self ALL DAY, so let’s be kinder, gentler, more amusing company. Let’s take our own hand and say, “There, there, sister. You’re doing a good job. I’m proud of how you’re handling all this craziness down here. Don’t give up. Carry on, warrior.” Life is a long journey. Let's become better traveling companions to our self.
HERE’S THE NEW PLAN: when we lose our temper with the kids, when we accidentally eat that third brownie, when we don’t send that thank you card for the fortieth day in a row, when we forget to stop at the gym, when we’re late for that meeting - anytime and every time we fall short of the ridiculous expectations we put on ourselves - we are going to say to our sweet, well-meaning selves: "Whatever. I’m fabulous anyway." That’s grace. TONIGHT we shall offer ourselves GRACE and see how THAT goes. Let’s make friends with our selves. We deserve to have a good, kind, gracey friend. We can BE that friend to ourselves.
We must practice believing that we are deserving of Love and forgiveness. We are. Life is Forever Tries.
thank you for this meme @therealflyingyogini Love your guts!
- devin_bulgerNeeded this today ☺️
- 4smbwellness@heatherlk @titafreeman
- becca_toll@timml #truth
- mevenhouse@nscoates carry on girl :)
- timmlOh my gosh soo true @becca_toll. @skye_weaver read this now.
- leilajane@allegralove ❤️
- nscoates❤️you @mevenhouse.
- kortneylane@marlenakerwin @marieizzi @mzcgrl @beckyfit29
- melissahlavinGood stuff @marlenakerwin 😊 thank u for sharing 😘
- lacedwjoy@zyazgan love this!!
- laurenlauterbach@courtneyhwinslow saw this and thought of you!!
- courtneyhwinslow@laurenlauterbach awe I love it!!
- kebracaleo@courtneyhwinslow thank you. I will read and re-read this as often as needed. YOU ARE, and will always be, FABULOUS!! Xoxo
Log in to like or comment.