eleanor.rigbyI heard about this cool teledermatology thing called Curology (formerly Pocketderm) 7 months ago (left)--you send photos and consult a dermatologist via the web, then they mail you a customized prescription cream. I dealt with deep, painful cystic acne for 8 years and nothing else had helped, so I signed up. This is my face now, half a year later. IT'S HEALED, feels awesome and my scars and marks are vanishing! I am so impressed with Dr Satur's expertise and the whole thing has been very easy and affordable. ACNE SUCKS AND I HATED IT. After having it for a third of my life, I honestly thought I was stuck with it forever. Curology has made such a positive difference for me & I just wanted to share--here's a free month coupon if anyone is interested. https://Curology.com/invite/L7AGHWN 🌸 PS thanks to all my sweet friends, you never once made me feel worse about my face! You are all the best xx 💝 #transformationtuesday #pocketderm #curology
- jennakindelDid it help with red marks/scarring? And how long until you saw improvement? Thank you for replying!
- eleanor.rigby@acne_journeyyyyy one of my favorite things about Pocketderm is its effectiveness at fading & eventually removing those pesky red marks and past scars while also taking care of acne. It's a general trait of retinoids to help with scarring and wrinkles as well as zits, but I think the PocketDerm formula is especially effective while also being gentle. I was prescribed tretinoin. I noticed within the first week that my pimples we're going away much faster than usual but the scarring & hyperpigmentation spots require time, patience & consistency--remember your skin is rebuilding itself from the inside out, & that takes time, no matter what medication or formula you are using. Good luck!
- jennakindelThank you! I'm prescribed the other formula with clinda, azalicic, and nincamedide. I hope it works... I mean I know it'll eventually take a few months but I don't want it to be a fail product. Did the tretintion help with texture like little textury scars from acne
- kmgiffy@mayagifford @susieee_q
- email@example.com saw your pics on there website. I have also had really bad skin for about 4 years know I'm 15 and my skin is getting worse each day your before picture looks like mine! Your after results look fabulous btw😍. Anyways do you think I should try this product ?
- eleanor.rigby@miaholbrook_ I definitely think you should, there's nothing to lose! If you use my referral link (in my profile), your first month will be free, and after 90 days if you are not feeling satisfied with your progress they will give you a full refund. It does take time to see results like these, but you should see some differences soon after you start. Also--Curology is not just a product--it's a team of very skilled dermatologists working to help you specifically, not just a one-size-fits-all kind of thing. They will tailor it to your skin and adjust as needed to get you the best results possible. And you don't have to go through insurance, wait a long time for an appt, and still pay hundreds of dollars for a 3-month prescription. Seriously, go click the link in my profile for a free month, it is SO worth giving it a shot for a few months!
- miaholbrook_Just ordered mine ! Thanks so much for replaying 😅😊
- his_and_mines28Hello i just ordered mine did you break out at first when you first used the product ? @eleanor.rigby
- q19xx@noufalshehri92 read this its so important
- sleepylife@ihatecamera @infinite_andrea
- sleepylifeI'm currently using it and it's working-ish I have my ups and downs. Started the program in January.
- firstname.lastname@example.org are you still using curology?
- eleanor.rigby@serenaleah yes I am :)
- ayyee.boyI just wanted to ask if you remember when you first started using it did you're acne worsen?
- elaineskies^ ?
- email@example.com hey did your acne worsen when beginning curology?
- firstname.lastname@example.org can't wait to try it ! I've never had acne but Once I hit my 30s boom acne all over my face. So very excited to try this
- hailiejonessSo you would def recommend this?
Log in to like or comment.