asvindalShit happens. And that's exactly what's happened this time. I was out for a little run with the rest of the team in Sölden Austria. We ended the session playing around with a ball. Just holding it up in the air between us. Suddenly I felt something snap in my leg and I knew right away that something was wrong. Achilles.
We went straight to the hospital in Innsbruck where I got fast and great service. They concluded the achilles was torn and after 5 minutes of talking I went straight to surgery.
A real injury and extremely bad timing just as the season is about to start. But now that it's happened there's not much I can do. Now it's all about looking ahead. Nobody can say 100% sure how long the recovery will take, but I'm ready for the weeks to that are coming.
I'll stay in Austria for a while before I go back to Norway and discuss further rehab with the crew at the Olympic Center in Oslo.
Like I said. Shit happens!
- miniag1Au....God bedring !!!
- head_shoutWieso abonniert ihr den
- catherinevanvIt took four months for me to get back to ski. But i ´m not a ski champion ;) good and fast recovery !
- sol.sonyaЯ одна тут русская?? I love Moutain ski !!! I do this every day ❤️🎿❄️
- hanshermannergaardStakkars deg
- hanshermannergaardAlpint er best🎿🎿🎿🎿🎿🎿🎿
- moewimmergood luck
- birdofeden🙏God bless you
- linevangemertFlott kjole. Du kledde den😉
- alexmondoloniBest and fast recovery big Aksel !!!! Viking spirit !!!!!!!!
- thorofficial_Lykke te kjekken!
- queenodajGod bedring🙈👌
- indah_yogaPå tide med litt yoga ser det ut som.. 😉
- pedro_gpb"Like I said. Shit happens" @ursuladelmoral mas o menos como tu !! Pero en nada estas de vuelta 💪💪
- hribarsaska@asvindal today in Vail you were golden 🏆🏆🏆
- camila.kv03Love ya💗
- andreaskaddAre you ok?
- wildex521A year ago, glad you're better!!
Log in to like or comment.