simplynailogical🎬HOW I CLEAN MY CUTICLES cause I love gradients and all but let's be honest, I am not friends with the mess. But💡 I have yet another #nailarthack trick using cuticle oil to soften my cuticles which makes it easy to gently pick out bits of polish that got stuck from all that gradienting 💁💁💁 I do this AFTER the mani is fully dry for obvious reasons, and my fav quick dry top coat is #hkgirltopcoat from @glistenandglow1 👌 Right after the mani I do what most nailies do and use an angled eyeliner brush with 100% acetone to wipe up polish around the nail, but sometimes that doesn't get it all when gradient aftermath has found its way into your cuticles somehow. Nail oil to the rescue!!!! 💪💪💪 To read about my fav nail oil visit my 💅Nail Care💅 page on my blog💻 simplynailogical.com 🎶Song: Metronomy - Corinne🎶 #nailoil #blisskiss #blissette #purenailoil #cuticleoil #nailcleanup #nailsvideos #nailsartvideos #nailsartcentral #looknaildecor #fabulouslytrendy #hairandfashionaddict #craftyfingers #nailitdaily #vegas_nay #nailvideos #nails2inspiretutorial #thenailartstorytutorial #nailtutorial #cirquecolors #acetone #nailcare
- simplynailogical@fishlis haha and people will still ask me questions like that 😹😭
- znoodlesUsually I mix glue with a bit of water and apply it around my nail before I start, but It doesn't work that well. So would using this be better or using my old technique be better ? ☺️🌸thank u and I love your channel !😍
- simplynailogical@dimpledsmile_ I do that as well, this was about getting at the even more stubborn bits of polish around/in the cuticle area, but yes using a glue based product around the nail or something like liquid palisade from @kiesque helps even before you get to the part where there's teeny tiny bits you can pick off with the hell of cuticle oil 😸
- simplynailogical*help not hell, but it kind of like hell isn't it 😝😝 @dimpledsmile_
- milliebullochxoYour account is so cool and your nails are georgeous! Menchie the cat is hilarious! 😽😽
- znoodlesOh my gosh yes haha it is like hell, but hey 💁that's why we are the stylish ones because not even can pull it off !
- znoodlesThank you! That's a lot of help ^.^
- ashmarcheschii was just wondering... i dont know if someone has asked this before, but what kind of remover do you use to take off all of your pretty holos? or do you use glitter off? @simplynailogical
- simplynailogical@buteraperff Menchie is da best 😸😸
- simplynailogical@ashleyy_kathleen I often use glitter off when I'm swatching, doing nail arts I will keep on just for the day, or any time I use glitter. But for spots I missed the glitter off or if I don't use that for whatever reason I use pure acetone and the tin foil method (just google tin foil method) and it comes off super easy! Just replenish your skin and nails with a good cuticle oil afterwards (I talk about my fav on my Nail Care page on my blog) and you're good to go 😸
- marissafauciYour nail are so perfect😍 you are the goddess for nails!! I love your account❤️❤️💥
- carolentz@lrpiber vc já viu esse treco que hidrata a cutícula?!?
- lrpiber@carolentz eu conheço. Tenho um parecido.
- marivi_jbj@mariale9754 @marurincon9
- lllalilu@sophia_charlotte_ das mein ich mit dem pinsel den ich mir bei Müller geholt hab haha
- fcbjnjuHaha achso 😂❤ @lllalilu
- karinlundinsBefore simply peel😂
Log in to like or comment.