getredressedDay 259, Sep 16. Christina isn’t washing her regularly-worn jeans for one entire year, in a stance against too much machine washing! She was inspired by @Levis’ CEO, Chip Bergh, who is also forgoing washing for one year in favour of lowering water use (roughly half the water usage happens during jeans production — the other half is generated at home). In Levis’ own words “Dirty is the new Clean!” (research finds that they actually self-clean!) #GetRedressed #consumercare #washless #water
- imanorbyah@getredressed the dirtier the jeans, the better! I love when they look 'lived' in...same goes for many of my outfits. I never wash after one wear.
- coridrehtdurch@tricky5ive ...Self-clean! Kannste mir schon glauben wenn ich was sage.
- baum988So what do you do when they start to smell?
- thatgirlinthatdress@baum988 put them in the freezer.
- clairemueller@baum988 you can put them in the freezer to kill bacteria...air on line in sun also helps.
- lilianliuLove the tee
- banksiamamaYes, if you air your clothes on a hanger, they need less washing.
- kacadodlWhat about the stretch out many newer jeans have?... Usually have to wash them or they bag off of me.
Log in to like or comment.