johnhodgmanI ordered a new remote for this old 1992 TV I found and someone at newremotecontrol.com of Thomasville, Georgia sent it to me with this picture on the box and I am only like 3% creeped out and 97% THRILLED.
- modiboandrudyBest! 😆
- kelly_the_redPardon my French, but I'll be damned.
- oliverlunarisI don't know what's more strange: that a dedicated fan from a random remote shop in GA would send you a picture of yourself, or that you would bother buying a remote for a 1992 TV that is probably worth less than the remote itself. Mysteries abound!
- johnhodgmanYour French is FINE, everyone. Not elegant but serviceable.
- frank_u4everythingAre you gonna play duck hunter on that TV?
- noisybitDo I smell a USPS rebranding coming?
- nealgaffeyAre you sure that isn't the stamp?
- finndian@johnhodgman why does a picture of Robert Wagner in his Hart to Hart prime deserve any creep percentage?
- lovescheeseThe photo compliments the "tracked ⭐️⭐️⭐️ insured⭐️" perfectly.
- ritajkingDid you "find" the TV mounted atop an Acadian Style Cairn, @johnhodgman? *Most* hikers leave the TVs.
- dwbhWhat would really be creepy is if an address wasn't on the box, and the picture was sufficient for the mailman to know to deliver the package to your house.
- darin_writerA lot of french people here
- mermaidintherudderFace Post > face toast
- superherorobotI’m confused, what does a 1970s picture of a member of Batista’s party have to do with Hodgman?
- wyllydtronYou're welcome. Cheers from Thomasville.
Log in to like or comment.