kimrichards11Somebody's a little Mad/Sad🐶because Mommy's not home...
Please Kingsley come out & put your tongue back in mouth... thats not nice!👆Mommy will be home🏡soon!! I❤️MY🐶
- farfallamammaBut if you or your loved on was attacked it would be another story. It's an animal. He's had the taste if blood. He's clearly a threat. Remove your ego from the equation. For his sake and public safety he should be sent to a farm it put down.
- pitlover4ever77Snarkyb1tch your soooooooo far from rehabilitation. Taste of blood you people r morons
- nah_tah_shurrI'm so sad to read about your dog @kimrichards11 he meant the world you I'm sure x
- light_eliaslove you kim your dog is bad so what he is lovable too, i know he brings you much joy make sure he attacks kyle when she comes over the next time cause your sister is the BIGGEST PHONY OUT THERE
- deansibio@ashleighmackaylol 'YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH AT NIGHT!'
- natmarti01We love you Kingsley!!!!!!!
- kel_el_13He almost bit the trainer. He is dangerous. Put him down
- skyblujaxSo adorable #LoveKingsley!
- advostrongmomOff limits your pretty bad human being @kimrichards11 and your dog feeds off your bad energy
- snow_wolf_girl@farfallamamma I'm a trainer. A dog "tasting blood" doesn't make it a threat. Just because a dog bites, doesn't make it a threat. Bites are evaluated by professional trainers and behaviorists for severity, and the entire event is analyzed. Only professionals should be saying if a dog should be put down. But just so you know the "taste of blood" thing isn't true. Don't want that myth spreading.
- artrulez47Love your baby
- nvno.veritasThis is such a cutie pie picture!!
- evyyg_For any dog to bit any body is not cool and really pain full.he needs to be put down before he bits any body else #sorrybuttrue
- bmore_doglover@kimrichards11 you have a beautiful dog! I volunteer at an animal shelter and rescued two pit bulls. They are the most loving and loyal dogs! #LoveKingsley
- xbeckygeexGorgeous boy Kim! I love him, he's so gorgeous and misunderstood X
- dizzy_lizzy.60What happened to Kingsley? I hope hes still around he was so such a sweetheart!
- dizzy_lizzy.60I'd trust a dog any day over a human! Instead of putting Kingsley down why don't we do a human cull!!!
Log in to like or comment.