joerogan#Repost from @joshlbarnett --- Protecting your investment
- kdnyc263@meghan105 @cassie_hickey_
- liberty_athenaeumWe should stop blaming others for our actions. People spent more money than they really had. It's not the banks fault, it's the people who can't manage their own budgets. If you can't afford something don't buy it. If you do and get overdraft and late fees don't blame someone else. You made the decision to buy it. You shouldn't blame the bank for that.
- derpygamerdadI love how they always take the big pending amount first so they can charge you for all the little charges. Also like how if you have pending charges and pending deposits the charges go through first...
- taylorkimmyHahahahahahahahahhahaha yupp there's a fee for being broke story of my life
- cecilsgothisnewpiece@liberty_atheneum both arguments are valid.. There should be a sliding scale for overdraft fees maybe,, although overdraft fees only happen to people with minimum balances ,, haha nevermind
- araw3fuck them @tatianna_laflare
- justinorianitattoosOh wait you can not afford to pay money? So we allowed it anyway, buttttt well just take more of that money you didnt have any way, meanwhile we make the principle, with an added interest that doesnt even exsist, creating a pocket of moneyless poor bastards. Ooooops.
- doone_bot9000@rickshaw_mcgraw @machufink
- beaujennings924@wilcoxnorvell @thejonnyjones
- jrhea69Wow, NICE!! Ain't that the truth
- alien_apeSick fucks
- steveee17So don't overdraft your account?
Log in to like or comment.