sally_hansenA queen of the house needs to be tough and efficient. Finally, there’s a gel manicure to match your strength!
2-step Miracle Gel™ doesn't require a light and leaves you looking fabulous with up to 14 days of color and shine. #MiracleMani
- janie.veeDefinitely on my to purchase list ^_^
- anitapcm@faby_sb amiga, ud no me puede conseguir esto con sus contactos!!! 😩
- annettehermezThey are amazing and really last!!
- redangel26♥ SH Miracle Gel!!!
- tridulceUnfortunately not at all that lasting
- beingkindraDisappointed, not long lasting on me @sally_hansen I had high hopes!!!
- macdon1219I love it! It last forever and I do a lot with my hands and am constantly washing them!! This is the best stuff yet!!
- singerinthecityI'm on day 9 and my nails still look great!! 😍
- mamareinI've tried so many gel polishes that are bad after taking off. So want to try this one but soooo nervous I have like $50-$75 worth of gel polishes with the lights :-( don't want another bad investment .... Waaaaah
- drbowker@sally_hansen what color is this?! I need it😊
- shelby951What color is that @sally_hansen
- stacie6673@remiremi31 that's Pretty Piggy! Such a great colour!
- mski95It chips after a few days ):
- nursejj58Mine did not look that shiny, and chipped after a couple days :(
- davdalyDoesn't work!
- cayla227👍 love it
- dont.touchmybonerMine are super shiny though I put a lot of the topcoat on and I've had them for about a week an they're holding up nice through all of te gardening and other activities that are rough on nail colour! I'm super impressed!
- jamaicangirl_anneDidn't work for me but I only tried once I will try again....they lasted only 4 days i have used other Sally Hansen polishes that lasted longer. I will try another color also that red was dull....
- luvpinkchic14love it!
Log in to like or comment.