onekingslane"If there is one pot to have in your kitchen, it's a Le Creuset. I use mine almost everyday, it's #MyOKLObsession! You can cook literally anything in it from fried chicken to baked bread. The best part is the vibrant color, so when it's not in use why not style it up with some florals?!" - our senior @honeypuri (Tap the link in our profile to shop this piece.)
- mimmagolightlyI have @lauramayphoto ☺️
- kathrynnelsonidAgreed! Love my blue one...always out on my stove. 👍👍👍👍
- nkvanstrate@tarynshea714 guess I have lots of options for my new stock pot 😉
- neatlynatashaBest pot of all time!
- uprooted_Perfect idea!
- teacupandsourcerPot luck! Absolutely love this 😍
- staceysnacksCouldn't live without mine!
- adelightsomelifeLove that color and size!
- csgarv@torenw I once suggested to Nikki and Matt that they buy a le creuset from the auction for cheap that didn't have a lid and use it as a planter. They laughed at me. SWEET VINDICATION!!!!!
- torenw@csgarv yesssss! Mary kate sunglasses and F-Damon take that!
- proflowers@onekingslane This color combination is one of our favorites; so bright & uplifting!
- madisonparkflowersCould not agree more ! I use one daily.
- ghostgirl908Can anyone tell me what kind of flowers?
- franzuela@honeypuri hot!
- peaceful_surrender@3rin5cialabba I believe it's Dahlia
- debbicarvalho😍😍😍. 👏👏👏
- hollyjonsson@helencastle you need this pot!
- ladylavendarI miss the dahlias!!!!
Log in to like or comment.