braxtonmillerMe & the best to do it , Dr. Andrews after surgery today! So happy this man said everything went well!
- ballerdude1234I just had the same exact surgery
- _lauren_kline# go bucks😃
- wright1856Bro you sound dumb people heal slower then some people @braden_watts23
- j_a_m_e_s_s_a_n_d_e_rHope u get better and let's go bucks
- 2brandonlewisI know you've been QB your whole life but with the double injury and just percentages, your best bet is to be a slot receiver. You're crazy athletic. Way longer/safer career at slot. Look at Julian Edelman. Dude was a QB at Notre Dame. Anyway, cool to see you down here in Dallas. Hope you're in Red&Gray next year. Your talent and Urban's coaching will get you where you wanna be. -BRANDON
- bossgbullies_tony@braxtonmiller92 I wish I knew you was down here in Bama I would have came down to the Ham to welcome you to the Dirty Dirty I'm a Big fan from Ohio and always a Buckeye !!!!! #GoBucks #BuckeyeNation
- ohio_fan4_lifeBraxton do u think u are going to start this season
- lukekelso@sonny_d10 same dude that did kyles
- johnmelnikone3@_andy_black gonna be u pretty soon
- _andy_blackPrayin it wont be @johnmelniktwo3
- grantlowaryGasssss @js_trece
- firstname.lastname@example.org 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
- jae_tri11a27@moedieni this is my fear he tore his shit got surgery then 6 months later was at practice makin throws n tore it again thats why he cant play qb no more
- austinleighton@kylethediver what you better be doing boy!!!!!!
- finesse_waveRotater Cuff
Log in to like or comment.