richie_akivaThere's no real way to start this off when you're dealing with your deepest emotion- so let me start by saying how sorry I am for the unfortunate incident that took place this past Saturday at 1 OAK LA. @1oakla By no means would I ever want to put any one of you, who have played a part in making the1 OAK brand what it is today, in an unsafe situation. In my 17 years of being in this business I have NEVER had something like this happen. I feel as if I let you all down. The people that come to 1 OAK on a nightly basis is what makes this brand as strong as it is today. With out y'all we wouldn't exist. POINT BLANK!!!This has truly hurt my heart. Myself and my team have taken so much pride in providing venues that guest can feel safe in and be surrounded by others who are out with the same intentions of having a great time. I want to say I am very sorry to everyone who was there the other night. We as a team, are doing everything in our power to make sure this will NEVER happen again. I cannot rest until I gain back the respect and trust from everyone who frequents our establishments. FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I AM TRULY SORRY! #1OAKNATION #STOPTHEVIOLENCE 1OAK LA is cooperating fully with the Los Angeles Police Department. The events of Saturday evening were extraordinary and appear to be part of a planned assault. 1 OAK respects the efforts of law enforcement and thus cannot comment further.
- drewmxSuge Knight was on the guest list ?
- katerina_escobarRichie! You are a great person!
- brooklynweaverGreat words from the heart and well said - i have had some of the classiest, finest, most memorable nights with friends & loved ones at the various @1oak venues around the world - @richie_akiva & @darrendzienciol are top-notch businessmen & brand-leaders in the entertainment-venue biz.
- jusske👍🙌✊I was djing and it was an amazing beautiful respectful fun crowd, this had nothing to do with the establishment or the patrons that make it such an incredible experience!!! I can assure everyone this will never happen again!!! It's always one knucklehead hater that has to ruin it for everyone... Never again.... PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL
- may_yassineThis is amazing, great words from a great person. I've been going to 1oak NYC for over a year now honestly the staff is like family, I feel so comfortable and safe there, feels like home to me :)
- dcaliboy24@richie_akiva your an awesome dude for putting out this statement!! I can tell you that I'm sure people are aware that it's not your fault... You run such a great business where we can go and have a great time!! I'll tell you that me and my friends will definitely still frequent your place!! Are you guys gonna be open this week? @1oakla
- naludamagazine@richie_akiva 👏👏
- sterlingclairmont♥♥♥ @richie_akiva all will be ok
- godsergfarias1oak is fire!! ◾️on◾️ forlife!!! Xx.
- caroline3alexaMuch respect to you Richie. It wasn't your fault. You are always a good guy. @richie_akiva
- igorzagWe'll said @richie_akiva #respect
- williamthebaddestWasup homie follow yA boiiii
- sinhydI went to 1OAK in Kim Kardashian Hollywood game so thanks to Kim K lol
- jessolisssHey are you a 1OAK promoter? My girls and I really want to go tomorrow but we are in need of a promoter
Log in to like or comment.