austinfergusonall the impossible places you go in your life
- awesomely_humbleLove Zion!
- austinferguson@awesomely_humble me too!
- austinferguson@coalatree @ridgemont_outfitters #winadventuregear
- bradfordmartensSo rad! Headed here in 2 weeks. Any tips/must do's?
- austinferguson@bradfordmartens cool! yeah a few- start your hikes as early as possible to avoid crowds and excessive heat and sun. Hiking to Angels landing is an unforgettable experience, don't miss that one. And there's some really scenic BLM land down the street from zion that has beautiful views and you can camp there for free and just drive or take the shuttle into the park first thing in the morning. Plus, there's a produce stand right there! Oh and the shuttle is a 40 minute ride from the visitor center to the narrows (so factor that time in). Enjoy zion, it's incredible!
Log in to like or comment.