l_t_h_pSo @opi_products re-released Mod About You for their 2014 Breast Cancer Awareness collection. However! They tweaked the formula and the new version is slightly more Pink and not so white based. I'm a bit sad as the original Mod About You is one of my ALL TIME fave shades by #opi. #bca1014 #nails #nailpolish #lthp #officialletthemhavepolish #nailit #nailitdaily #nofilter #cflbeautyblogger #nailblogger #bblogger #presssample #bbcoalition #nailcolor #nailtrends #nailgame #nailgasm #nofilter
- lularoenataliejacobs_Can you not find mod about you anywhere?
- thepolishedokieOh no! One of my faves too! Is the formula only tweaked for the Breast Cancer collection, or...like...forever?!
- pursuingpolishedperfectionThat's so sad! I need a new bottle of mod about you, and I was just going to wait for the bca set after I saw the press release! Now I don't know what to do! #nailpolishaddictproblems 😂
- milleygegsNO bueno!
- l_t_h_p@thepolishedokie I really do not know as I've not seen what the ones on the regular core display looks like, or if maybe it was changed a while ago and I never noticed since I had no reason to check. I got my original bottle about 4 years ago, it could have changed any time after that.
- l_t_h_p@natti12 I'm sure you can as it has been a part of their core collection for a very long time. However, I do not know if the version available in the core collection is the new or old. I prefer the old, more white based version.
- lularoenataliejacobs_I have a nail shop near me that has the white based version:) if you were looking:)
- thepolishedokieYeah, my bottle is about 3 or 4 years old too. Really hope they only altered the BCA version! I adore the original, white-based one. Thanks! :)
Log in to like or comment.