skyferreira@catpowerofficial is playing a show tomorrow. I'm trying to find a way to come but I'm contractually obligated to another show. The $$$ for my performance will go towards this & I will be there in spirit 👻. Come support http://bit.ly/1BM7NEw 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
- harthbakery@moiydivision peaceful protesters? A person got shot in the crowd of protesters the other day! And a man came out in the the street waving a gun! Cops are doing there jobs. You are hateful. There are millions of cops dont hate one whole group.
- qwteysMindless sheep. Ugh
- gaabbrielleei love you
- lenores_choresWay cool.that whole thing I'm Ferguson is so messes up.its sad how much that happens.in Cali it seems to happen a lot.in one form or another .its sad.
- lyzolko❤️❤️❤️❤️ @catpowerofficial
- dehmodianostylist@skyferreira sofuckingstrafuckekidslucky |||||
- catpowerofficial@obesity 👆🏆💛💛💛💛💛💛 @skyferreira 💐
- lyzolkoWhatever I can do to help and support lmk @catpowerofficial @skyferreira
- skyferreira@mustew actually it was. Because it's the exact reason why I can't do the show.
- moiydivision@frundsburg a person got shot? You'll have to give me more than that. Was it a protestor? Who shot the person? And when I say peaceful protestors, I mean peaceful protestors. Majority of the protestors still want peace, which can begin when Darren Wilson (the policeman who killed Brown) is arrested or at least found (he's fled the state - the police are protecting a murderer, yay justice!) But how many policemen have been hurt compared to all the tear gas victims? Cops doing their jobs? What makes any of those jobs right? What if their jobs are contributing to injustice and destruction? Schools have been shut down, reporters have had their devices destroyed (even though they have every right to report to the American people what is happening) - too many innocent people have suffered. I mean, have you seen the numbers of cops and what weapons they're using to get rid of crowds? Fucking war weapons. If they are doing that, I would wave my gun on the street. The cops are ready for war, and the protestors just want justice. What's been happening in ferguson is wrong, and I can hate it if I want to. I think you need to do some research and get your info from somewhere other than Fox News.
- theapacheeMO needs our helps
- sean702You're an idiot
- lauren_jackson15I hope you people realize this guy was a thug and not an innocent kid, he was looting from a store and actually attacked this police officer. I'm not supporting the police officer for what he did in any way but you people need to know both sides of the story before you say things. it shouldn't have ended with brown dead but he wasn't as innocent as people are saying. there are wrongs on both sides of this problem
- gracedrewisabell@skyferreira this is such an important campaign ! We all need to fight for what is right and to make a change rather than sitting home watching the news being sympathetic , then continue on with our lives. We all have the power to stop these global issues and having out voices heard!
- moiydivision@lauren_jackson15 please don't believe everything you read. There's a whole culture surrounded against making black teens seem like "thugs" and such, and it's wrong. Racist assholes make things up to make you believe them. Michael Brown was innocent. He did not rob the store, the store owner said so himself. The security camera video someone claimed was of Brown was from a different situation entirely. He paid for his cigar. Also, no witnesses stated that he had attacked the police officer Darren Wilson. In fact, the autopsy showed that Brown had to be on his knees with his arms raised for Wilson to have shot him where he was. Besides, when Wilson shot Brown, he had no idea of the kid's previous activity or if he even had a criminal record. Like you, he saw a "thug", just because Brown was a black teen, so Wilson chose to objectify him for his race and kill him because of that. Once again, don't believe everything you hear/read.
- lucyrelphbless you
Log in to like or comment.