eckenRaspberry Pi running OS 6. Mac Pi? Apple Pi? Designed the enclosure in 123D and 3d printed in PLA on a makerbot rep1 (4hrs). Secured together with machine screws and magnets (to easy get into). This is an upcoming #3DThursday project in the works (STLs and tutorial will be released next week). Huge shoutout and thanks to Tony DiCola for helping out with the software. Inspired by John Leake, from RetroMacCast. #apple #mac #raspberrypi #retro #classic #3dprinting #design #oldskool
- disruptityourselfAwesome! My family's first computer was one of these. It was called a Performa I think.
- ecken@indiwerwlf haha nice! ours was a performa 6300cd
- disruptityourselfSweet! Rockin a Mac before it was cool!
- bhell13@goodwinsplace Happy MacPi!
- rafitobWhat a beautiful project!!!!
- stlouistwant. I still have my SE. 1st Computer.
- loosespokesWhere'd you get the img?
Log in to like or comment.