chiffonrosegirlDIY #julietteetjustine dress anyone? :p #historicalfashion #fabric #dressmaking #fashion #eglcommunity #lolitafashion
- billiejulesWauw, where is that fabric from?
- xnightmaredollIt's a drill or duck from Spotlight right?
- chiffonrosegirlDrill I think @xnightmaredoll but not sure! @chiarasmns it's from an Australian fabric retailer called Spotlight
- dixmacabreI want! I need to find gems like this locally!
- chiffonrosegirlI can always ship some to you @dixmacabre its no hassle :)
- amhudlowOh my! I love this fabric!
- dixmacabreWhat material is it, do you know? Cotton? Poly blend? How much do you think it would cost to get 5 yds? I'm very interested!
- chiffonrosegirl@dixmacabre I'll get back to you this week with the info :)
- dixmacabreThank you!
- chiffonrosegirl@dixmacabre it is $10AUD per metre with my discount card. I think 5 yards might be 500g-1kg which is $35.10 shipped. I can also email you an image of the detail tag in case you want to try searching for it in the states. Its 100% cotton and product of China.
- chiffonrosegirl@dixmacabre I meant 10per metre x 4.57 metres (5 yards) + $35.10 shipped :) I'll email you the details for sure
- dixmacabreSo if my math is correct, it's about $120 USD shipped? I added a little extra as a buffer. I put the details into Google and I couldn't find anything, so I really think I will buy through you if that's okay. :)
- chiffonrosegirl@dixmacabre no worries I can buy/ship to you this week. How many metres/yards did you enter to arrive at that amount? Just wanting to make sure I buy the right length for you. Shall we chat via email? chiffonroseshop(at)gmail.com
- dixmacabreYes let's switch to email :) I'm going to bed now but we will talk soon!
Log in to like or comment.