pamelawasabi#Avocado Muffins.... Why not?
They are in season right now, so it's time to start coming up with creative ways to use this green, creamy delicious fruit!
Some awesome facts about avocados.. There's 500 different varieties in the world! They are a great source of folic acid and omega3s which makes them a perfect food for babies and pregnant mommas, both of those essential nutrients are the ones that help build and protect the brain. It's also rich in fiber, vitamin k, b5 and b6.
You can also use avocados in your skin, and hair.
I use avocados for soups, spreads, dressings, mousse bases, and this time as the "fat" in my muffins.
#inseasonlove @mille1000x @eatrealfoodnyc @eyecandypopper #vegan #healthy #cleaneating #eatclean #whatveganseat #vegansofig #vegansdoitbetter #veganmiami #miamivegan #bestofvegan #fitmom #healthymom #healthyrecipes #veganfoodshare #fitdishes
- fruitabsoluteHow delish 😍
- djrippinkittin@pamelawasabi We need to get together. I'm on the sepecial diet and i can only eat dark greens and water with baking soda for a month.To get my alkaline levels up. so i need some interesting veggie combos. can only be greens...the darker the better and have to be plain. can be juiced too..but i've never had juiced veggies.
- _.nixi94._Wow *-* would you write down the recipe? They look awesome
- eatrealfoodnycWow. What a great idea! @pamelawasabi
- pamelawasabi@my_veggie_life I'll make them again, and I'll write it down for ya ;)
- pamelawasabi@djrippinkittin mmm you mind me asking how did you come about that diet?
- djrippinkittin@pamelawasabi long personal story...in the right place at the right time. But it's for health reasons.
- stellagoeshealthyAmazing! 😍
Log in to like or comment.