marinersRecognize this Little Leaguer? #TBT #ThrowbackThursday #GoMariners
- gavon.emmonsY'all r stupid his name doesn't end with a Z so it's not Hernandez
- bowdowntothehuskiesIt's not the last name it is either the team name or a sponsor for the team @gavon1417
- iamshaqpapiLhh So that don't look like you? @idoitnodaysoff
- timwgibbOzzie Guillen
- serg_illz@double_j33 lmfaoo jit said Central America, you ignorant af
- jj_keller33@sergioupnext Yes, I am the ignorant one when you can spell half of the words in your simple sentence. They speak Spanish in Central America too, sooooo..
- jj_keller33@gavon1417 it's not the game. It's a sponsor. Who else would it be? RH, Spanish speaking country, mariner. It's Felix
- daejakayI mean baseball
- jj_keller33@_zeahni_ Lol. Clearly? Because you can see two letters? You have to be kidding. And who would Guillen be anyway? Carlos? How the hell is he relevant at all? You need to learn critical thinking skills.
- serg_illzIght bruh we know it's Felix but does he come from a Central American country? Nah. @double_j33
- kacon1718Yes sir @sergioupnext Venezuela that's Felix Abraham hernandez Garcia
- jj_keller33@sergioupnext Nah bruh he frum South America homie
- kaylyn_88Hes from Venezuela
- serg_illzNigga I'm Venezuelan, I'm proving the point that he's wrong for saying it's in Central America @double_j33 @kacon1718
- christian_ruehl24Felix Hernandez
- qadams_16@serg_illz if you're from Venezuela then you shouldn't say "nigga"
Log in to like or comment.