puttingmetogetherIt took 12 peanut butter cups until I remembered we had healthier snacks on hand. 🙊
- jnybrkBlame it on the pregnancy brain. If the gestational diabetes would let me I would too! 😉
- latteloveI'm sure baby appreciated the peanut butter cups though! Hang in there - thinking of you in these last few days
- annarachel21Not sure if you are planning to breastfeed, but that is when I have insatiable hunger like no other. We are talking teenage-boy, always hungry, never quite full, starving. Oh the things these babies do to us... :)
- leigherinwildesResearch says that eating peanut butler while pregnant may stave off peanut allergies. You're doing reeces for the baby. 😀
- addihauniI'm right there with you! I'm almost 38 weeks and every good decision when my husband is at work is terrible! I have no discipline these days!
- sandyalamodeI want a peanut butter cup now!
- whitakerleahSometimes it takes 12. ;)
- jadeyjandcoHa ha ha
- elisabethmcknightStory of my life... Chips and snap peas got me through yesterday (about 10 chips for every snap pea :)
Log in to like or comment.