betterhomesandgardensSpotted at a #local thrift store: An edition of our #RedPlaid #cookbook! Double tap if you have a copy in your kitchen! #throwback #vintage
- shaunahclawsonSure do!
- gr8waterMy kitchen bible!
- purcle2 my mom's and mine :)
- mvita45Have had the same one since 1972!
- swizzlestix60It was my mother's and now it is my go to cookbook when I need a recipe.
- christinegrubbsI do! I have also been collecting the individual specialized cookbooks like you also have pictured here too!
- cvillegradAlways go to it
- traiabStill have mine!
- graciousingrayI learned how to cook with red cookbook.
- grammy_schwartzNot only do I have my original copy, I still use it!
- dinawashere_I have it too and I still use it. I have the newer version also. I collect vintage cookbooks (from family members) and have a nice little collection!
- shanmomof3I have 4 from various years!!!
- gigikountHave my 1960's version and new one!
- gandpneilI still have and use the red one too
- swissmountaingirlMine is 1954! Still use my vintage copy. Love the pictures of kitchens from the 50's.
- deltagirlframes💗still have that cookbook @betterhomesandgardens from my great great grandmother #cherish
- the_elegant_leopardMy grandmother gave me hers, which her mother had given her when my grandma was a young bride.
- linetteqI keep my Mom's from 1956 and mine i got in 1986.
- allthingsmamma77I have one that belonged to my mom from 75.
- myn_1234Ditto. ....I have my 1990 and my mom's 1970
Log in to like or comment.